Add images from your computer, the web, or your Drupal website's library with our easy-to-use image element!
Follow the steps below to start using the Image element in your website:
- Click on the + icon
- Go to the Content tab
- Select the Image element
- Insert image by clicking on Select Image
- Select an image that you've uploaded before from the Media Library, or upload an image from your computer library in the Upload Images tab
- Once you've selected the image click on Use Selected
- Optionally, resize the image in the Resize menu
- Optionally, Set the width of the image in percentage in the Width field
- Optionally, Set the height of the image in percentage in the Height field
- Optionally, add a URL to the image in order to link the image to a website or file in the Image Link field
- Once you’ve selected your preferred settings, you can click on Save Changes and you're done!
Search Engine Optimization for your image
Go to the SEO tab to optimize the image for search engines
Fill in the topic of the image carousel by the Alt Attribute field
Fill in additional information about the images by the Title Attribute
Once you’ve selected your preferred settings, you can click on Save Changes and you're done!