✖️D7: Migrate from Glazed Builder to DXPR Builder
How to Migrate from Glazed Builder to DXPR Builder
- Download the DXPR module from the "downloads" page.
- Copy the DXPR Builder Module file into your drupal installation. Do not disable Glazed Builder yet.
- Enable the DXPR Builder Module.
- You will need then edit your Glazed Builder fields over to DXPR Builder:
- Go to "Structure"
- Select "Content Types" for the Drag and drop content type.
- Go to the "Manage Display" and select "DXPR Builder" instead of "Glazed Builder"
- Click "Save"
- Repeat this step for all other content types including block, pages...etc.
- Disable Glazed Builder.
- Convert Fields:
- Go to "Configuration"
- Select "DXPR Builder" under "Content Authoring"
- Select "Convert Fields For DXPR Builder Upgrade"
- Click on "Convert Fields"
- Visit the home page and confirm that you now have the new DXPR Builder interface.
- Browse through your site and make sure everything is working as expected.
- Confirm that you have the same permissions assigned to your users.