Improve the clarity and scannability of your text using Dividers to create sections in your web content.
Follow the steps below to start using the Divider element in your website:
- Click on the + icon
- Go to the Content tab
- Click on the Divider element
- Click on the Pencil icon by the divider toolbar
- Optionally, Set a custom color for the Divider
- Optionally, you can set a custom width for the divider in the Thickness field
- Optionally, you can set a custom length for the divider in the Length field
- Optionally, set the alignment of the divider in Align, choose Left, Right or Center
- Once you’ve selected your preferred settings, you can click on Save Changes and you're done!
If you're using DXPR Theme alongside the DXPR Builder module you can also set default options for the styling of dividers.